Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Yesterday on Steve Fearson's blog he talked about the 11:11 phenomena. That situation you find yourself in when you look at the clock and you notice it is 11:11 and you think its kind of wierd and strange, perhaps its some kind of message.

This would be the perfect chance for a discourse on intuition, but that will have to come at a different time. I personally don't relate to 11:11 but I always get stuck at 12:34. In fact, today when I left work for a massage therapy appointment the clock in my car was at 12:34. Then again when I drove from home back to work, checking the clock told me the time was 2:34. Very interesting. But was it some kind of message? No, probably not. But just a weird kind of coincidence.

Or it could have been a case of synchronicity... something almost as interesting as intuition. Perhaps there is a message in the recurrence of 12:34 that I just have to look for. Or if I open up the meaning will become clear.

No comments: