Monday, June 06, 2005

More 11:11 info

I was sitting at lunch with my girlfriend when I looked at the clock and the time was 12:34. Since she knows a lot of interesting and often esoteric or obscure things I asked her if she knew of anything you are supposed to do when you notice that the clock reads 12:34. She said you are supposed to make a wish, which is the same thing friends told me years ago when I had first heard of the 12:34 Phenomenon.

I then asked her if she knew anything about 11:11 and she said its called "Rabbit Ears". You are supposed to say "Rabbit Ears" and then make a wish.

A quick Google search was unable to find similar reports, but if you have heard of either 11:11 or 12:34 called something similar or know of any other beliefs about what you are suppsed to do when you notice those times, please let me know.

I am not interested in other links that explain or discuss the phenomenon though, there are almost 111,111,111 of those out there.

No comments: